The Prolean Genesis 10 Week program is based on our extremely successful Elite 12 Week program with some of the components left as add-ons instead of being included. This allows someone with less weight to lose the ability to pick and choose the components they wish to include. The Program still uses the same core tenets of the Elite but in a “Lite” version.
This program includes:
- HCG injections for a 4 week protocol.
- Consultation and Medical exam with our Physician.
- Lab tests which are drawn to ensure that you’re healthy and staying in balance during your program (Includes: Fasting Insulin, Glucose, Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Creatinine, Uric Acid, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Carbon Dioxide, Protein,Total; Albumin, Cholesterol, Triglyceride, Calcium, Inorganic Phosphorus, Alkaline Phosphatase, GGT, ALT, AST, LDH, Bilirubin, Total). (also includes calculations: BUN/Creat Ratio, Anion Gap, Osmolality, Globulin, Alb/Glob Ratio, and eGFR)
- One i-DXA scan, at the onset of the diet program to assess your individual needs. IMPORTANT! Most other programs do not include the scans in their package nor do they even have the capability to perform the scans. They say that it is not important whereas we could not disagree more! We have one of the very few i-DXA scanners in the state and believe it is a vital part of our program and key to your success.
- Personalized diet plan tailored specifically for you and is based upon your unique body composition.
- Personal Nutritionist consultation with our nutritionist to explain your custom program.
- Vitamin B-12 Drops to fuel your fat burn.
- Complete Elite Program Manual that contains critical information for each phase of your program, personal progress tracking forms, and a comprehensive recipe library. Also includes a Glycemic Index guide and a handy supplement guide.
In order further meet your individual needs and enhance your level of success, you may want to add the optional items listed below to your program:
- OPTIONAL: Additional 2 weeks of HCG
- OPTIONAL: Extended Metabolic Blood Tests and Review (includes: DHEA-S, TSH, T3, T4, Cortisol AM)
- OPTIONAL: Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy (Includes saliva testing)
- OPTIONAL: Additional Nutritionist Consultation Ph 2 and Ph 3
- OPTIONAL: Bone Density Testing or 2nd iDXA Body Comp. Scan
- OPTIONAL: VO2 Testing
- OPTIONAL: Physical Training Session