Why a Maintenance Plan?
- Without accountability and guidance, weight loss can be difficult to maintain. Weight loss programs should be followed by a maintenance program of a prolonged duration for long term success.
- Personal Contact and accountability will ensure you stay on track.
- Personalized help will give you ideas of how to continue in the REAL WORLD.
What we offer:
- Weekly or bi-weekly contact with our coaching staff analyzing your food and exercise logs and providing feedback and suggestions to help you achieve your goals.
- Monthly contacts will include biweekly or weekly – 15 minute private phone calls, skype visits, or in office appointments and email suppport.
- Private Facebook membership only available to Keep if Off Members so that you can “meet” other people and exchange ideas and questions
- iDXA body composition scans once or twice a year – depending on the program you choose
- 10% off nutritional supplements and products
What you need to do:
- Subscribe to KEEP IT OFF
- Daily – Keep your food and exercise log.
Weekly – Submit your form to our Nutritional Coach with specific questions and goals. Receive a weekly response
- Monthly – Schedule your phone/skype appointment for more personalized contact
- Bi-annually – Schedule your iDXA body composition scan to monitor your “real” progress.
- As Needed – log in to our private Facebook page to meet and get ideas from other Keep it Off participants.