11 Aug Green Diuretic Drink
Posted at 16:17h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
Green Diuretic Drink:
- 1 extra large English cucumber (seedless)
- 1 cup dandelion greens
- 1/2 cup Sparkling Mineral Water Lemon-lime
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 dropper stevia (preferably lemon drop, or lemon lime)
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and 1/2 cup ice cubes.
- Blend for 1 minute, until smooth. Strain out leaves and stems.
-Optional to add spirulina or protein powder to make it a complete meal.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.