21 Feb Chicken Zoodle Soup
Chicken Zoodle Soup:
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3.5 cups chicken or veggie broth, low sodium
- 1 inch ginger root cut small
- 20 oz chicken breasts (approx. 2) cubed, or cut up small
- 6 green onions sliced
- 2 small zucchinis cut into spirals
- 1 red chili, sliced optional
- 1 cup chopped asparagus, optional
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or more to taste
- 2 tsp lime juice or more to taste
- mint leaves to serve
- cilantro leaves to serve
Pour the homemade no sodium added chicken or veggie broth into a large saucepan and bring it to a simmer.
Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes on a low-medium heat.
Add the cubed chicken breast and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes add sliced green onions, spiralized zucchini noodles, asparagus, and chilis if you are using them, cook for a further 3- 5 minutes.
Season with coconut aminos, lime juice, and serve with shredded mint and cilantro leaves.