11 Aug Glowing Detox Salad
Glowing Face Detox Salad
- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped (or riced cauliflower)
(You may also add riced broccoli or shredded broccoli florets)
- 3 cups purple or Tuscan kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green cabbage, chopped/shreds
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, de-stemmed and chopped (or parsley)
- 1/4 c. hemp seeds- Phase 2 optional
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds- Phase 2 optional
- 1/2 cup purple carrots- Phase 3 optional
- PHASE 2: Flesh from 1/2 of an avocado– Use 1/2 English Cucumber for Phase 1
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- juice from 1 lemon
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger (or powdered)
- 1 dropper stevia LIQUID TYPE! (caramel flavor or English Toffee droppers)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a food processor, shred cauliflower, kale, cabbage, onion and cilantro. Add carrots for Phase 3 if desired. You may have to do in 3-4 increments depending on the size and power of your food processor or blender.
Add to large bowl and mix together. Then fold in hemp hearts and sunflower seeds if in Phase 2 (optional).
In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the citrus dressing and blend until well combined.
Add to the salad UNLESS you are not serving right away or are going to store in the fridge throughout the week.