01 Aug ACV Crunchy Coleslaw
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots (PHASE 3!)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 dropper Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- In a large bowl toss together shredded cabbage and carrots (PHASE 3).
- Combine vinegar, Stevia liquid, dry mustard, celery seed, salt and ground pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Let mixture sit for at least 10 minutes in the fridge, stir and serve.