01 Aug ACV Marinated Chicken Breast
- 1-1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning (SUGAR FREE!)
- Olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Whisk vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl until well combined. Place chicken in a olive oil sprayed shallow dish or 1-gallon sealable plastic bag.
- Add the marinade, toss to coat and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours. Remove chicken from the marinade, shake off excess and discard leftover marinade.
- Heat a grill or grill pan. Once hot, place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through and no longer pink.
- If you don’t have a grill, you can also broil the chicken. Line a broiler pan (or a baking sheet) with foil and coat with cooking spray. Place the chicken on the foil. Broil, watching carefully so it doesn’t burn. Flip chicken after about 5 minutes. Let cook for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- Enjoy chicken immediately or let cool, package in storage containers and save for later use.