13 Aug Alkaline Raw Cauliflower Tabouleh
- 1/2 large head of cauliflower chopped up into florets (discard the tough core)
- 2 cups finely diced tomatoes (about 8 large tomatoes with flesh scooped out)
- 3 large bunches finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and finely diced (after seeds scooped out)
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil, (PHASE 2 ONLY)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Place the raw cauliflower florets into your food processor fitted with the S blade and pulse a few times until the consistency of couscous.
- Transfer this mixture to a large mixing bowl and combine well with the other ingredients. Tweak flavors to taste – add pepper, and you may like more salt, lemon juice, olive oil or mint.