14 Aug Apple and Cabbage Slaw
Posted at 17:57h in Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage and 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 Granny Smith apples, stem removed
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1-2 droppers of stevia
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- PHASE 2: 2 tbsp olive oil
- PHASE 2: 1 tsp poppy seeds
- For the dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil (PHASE 2), poppy seeds (PHASE 2), stevia, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Use a spiralizer tool to shred the cabbage and apples.
- Let soak in vinegar for at least 3 hours.
- Serve cold.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.