02 Aug Apple Berry Walnut Salad
- 6 cups salad (combo of arugula and baby spinach, any spring green mix)
- 1 red apple, chopped
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries
DRESSING (1 tsp = 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup apple juice, fresh pressed
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 2 tsp. stevia, clear liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Core and chop apples (thin slices or 1 inch chunks). Toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, feta, and berries together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Toss with salad immediately before serving. Enjoy!