01 Aug Apple Cider ACV Vinaigrette
Posted at 17:54h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- PHASE 2: 3/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil (Use water or veggie broth in place of oil for Phase 1)
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. stevia
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic (fresh, minced or granulated)
- Pinch of salt
Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar.
Add the remaining ingredients and whisk (or shake in an airtight container) vigorously until well combined.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.