01 Aug Apple Cider ACV Vinaigrette
Posted at 17:54h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- PHASE 2: 3/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil (Use water or veggie broth in place of oil for Phase 1)
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. stevia
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic (fresh, minced or granulated)
- Pinch of salt
Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar.
Add the remaining ingredients and whisk (or shake in an airtight container) vigorously until well combined.