15 Aug Apple Cider Doughnuts
Posted at 04:59h in Breakfast, Dessert, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
Makes 4-6 servings | 1 serving = 1 doughnut | 1 fat, 1 protein, 1 fruit
- 2 cups vanilla MRM protein powder
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup powdered stevia or 2 droppers of liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray nonstick on to a doughnut pan
- In a bowl, combine the protein powder, baking powder and soda, salt and spices. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine applesauce, egg, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, vanilla and stevia. Whisk to incorporate.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until all dry ingredients are incorporated but being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon batter into doughnut pan (and sprinkle with cinnamon & stevia mixture.)
- Bake for 18 to 28 minutes depending on size of doughnut pan.
- Serve immediately. Save up to one week in airtight container.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.