02 Aug Apple Crisp
Posted at 17:25h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 4 apples
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract, divided
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon, divided
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Core, peel, and thinly slice the apples. Toss the apples with the lemon juice and 2 tsp vanilla extract. Add 2 tsp cinnamon, and nutmeg and toss again. Place in an 8×8″ baking dish.
- Melt the coconut oil, then mix in the almond flour, pecans, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the apples, then sprinkle the remaining 1 tsp vanilla extract over everything.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes covered, then another 10-20 uncovered. The apples should be somewhat soft and bubbling when it’s finished.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.