14 Aug Asian Chicken
Posted at 18:13h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 tsp fresh, grated ginger
- 2 tsp crushed fresh garlic
- 4 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 4 tbsp PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- Mix together ginger, garlic, liquid aminos, scallions, water, mustard, PB2, and hot sauce to make dipping sauce and set aside.
- Place chicken breast, coconut milk, salt, pepper, and half of the dipping sauce in a bag. Shake to coat and let sit.
- Marinate in the fridge for up to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag, shake off excess, and grill in a very hot pan or on the grill. Cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with the dipping sauce on the side. (Add red pepper in Phase 3).
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.