13 Aug Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Posted at 20:54h in Dessert, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
Makes 1 fat serving, 1 protein serving
- 4 avocados (or 2 avocados and 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop MRM chocolate protein powder
- Stevia liquid to taste
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor until combined.
- Sweeten with stevia to your liking.
- Serve or store in the fridge up to one week.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.