15 Aug Avocado Egg Salad
Posted at 04:21h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 whole eggs, hard boiled + 6 eggs hard boiled without yolk
- 1-½ ripe avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1-1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (or lime juice)
- Paprika, to taste
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- Add the eggs to a medium-sized pot and cover with a few inches of water. Cover and place on high heat. Bring water to a full (but gentle) boil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain the water and immediately run cold water over the eggs. Transfer eggs to an ice bath and allow eggs to chill for 10 minutes. Refrigerate eggs until ready to use.
- Chop the parsley very finely and set aside.
- Peel and roughly chop 2 hard boiled eggs. De-yolk the other eggs.
- Add the avocado to a mixing bowl with the lemon juice and sea salt.
- Mash the avocado, leaving it slightly chunky if desired. Add the chopped hard boiled eggs and stir well to combine. Add paprika if desired.
Recipe can be found at theroastedroot.net.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.