15 Aug Avocado Mint Sherbet
Makes 3 servings | 1 serving = 1/2 cup | 1 serving fat
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 dropper peppermint stevia
- 1 tbsp powered Treleafia or stevia
- 1 cup mint leaves, de-stemmed
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Stir well and then pour the mixture into a glass container and place in the freezer.
- Stir every hour until it is uniformly frozen. (Should be completely frozen after 3-4 hours).
- Cover and store in the freezer. The mint flavor develops as it freezes. This sherbet will keep well for at least two weeks. Best to store in a small mason jar.