27 Jul Avocado Ranch Dressing
Posted at 11:33h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
Avocado Ranch Dressing
Serves: ¾ cup
- 1 medium avocado
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened plain
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice or lime juice
- 1½ Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dijon or stone-ground mustard
- 1 dropper liquid stevia, optional
- 2 Tablespoons fresh herbs (parsley, basil, dill, etc)
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and process until smooth and creamy, adding more almondmilk if the dressing seems too thick. Once the texture is to your liking, taste and season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour the dressing in to a container for serving. Use over salad, cooked veggies or as dip.
- -1 fat serving
- -1 serving= 2 tbsp.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.