02 Aug Avocado Tomato Salsa
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 cup tomato, diced (any type of tomato)
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- Juice of 1 lime (2 tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add the avocado, tomato, onion, and cilantro to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with fresh lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Gently stir with a spoon until fully combines.
- Serve immediately or tightly cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days. The lime will keep the avocado from browning.