10 Aug Avocado Tuna Salad
Posted at 16:36h in Phase Three Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 cans of flaked light tuna
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 red apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1 tbsp pickle juice (or water to reduce salt intake)
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mash up avocado with the back of a fork or potato masher.
- Add in tuna, celery, red onion, apple and walnuts. Mix well.
- Add in pickle juice, dried dill, dijon, cumin and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- If in Phase 3, serve on Ezekiel toasted bread for breakfast.
- Will keep up to 1 week in refrigerator.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.