07 Aug Avocado Tuna Salad
Posted at 16:57h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
Makes 4 servings
- 2 (5-6oz) cans of solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 large avocado
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup fresh chopped cilantro, packed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ lime, juiced (or more if desired)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Baby Romaine leaves
- In a medium bowl, flake the drained tuna with a fork. Add avocado to the tuna and mash with a fork, breaking up any large chunks.
- Add cucumber, red onion, cilantro, green onion and garlic salt. Stir together and add lime juice, mixing to combine. Season with salt and fresh black pepper, to taste.
- Chill 20-30 minutes and serve.PHASE ONE: Use mustard (1 tbsp) instead of avocado.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.