09 Aug Blueberry Protein Pie
Posted at 22:48h in Dessert, Holiday Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 4 scoop protein powder, vanilla whey isolate (190 g)
- 1 tbsp powder stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 whole egg
- In a mixing bowl, combine protein powder, stevia, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond milk, coconut oil and whole egg.
- Mix both bowls together. Whip until thoroughly combined.
- Put batter mixture on a skillet; make like a pancake and add blueberries on top.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.