02 Aug Buffalo Cauliflower
Posted at 16:06h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
Makes 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup almond flour or meal
- 2 tbsp. flax, ground
- ¾ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup homemade buffalo sauce, or hot sauce (sugar-free) or Simple Girl BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp. olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 dropper Stevia, clear
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
2. Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inch (4 cm) wide.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the almond meal, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
4. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
5. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
7. In a small mixing bowl, combine the hot sauce, vegetable oil, and honey, and stir until evenly combined.
8. Brush the hot sauce mixture on cauliflower and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.