08 Aug Cacao Pepita Seed Smoothie
Posted at 15:00h in Drinks, Phase Two Recipes, Protein Shakes, Smoothie of the Week 0 Comments
12g fat; 27g protein
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup organic zucchini, cut and frozen preferably
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 tsp raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 tsp organic cacao nibs, de-fatted and sugar free
- 1/8 tsp organic cacao (optional)
- 1/4 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract OR 1 in. of real Madagascar vanilla bean
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- 4 oz. water or unsweetened pumpkin milk; almond; or cashew milk
- Blend all ingredients on high with ice.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.