09 Jun Cake Batter Nut Butter
Posted at 18:37h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seed nut butter (or Macadamia butter)
- 1 tsp. natural butter oil flavoring
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- 1-2 droppers of Vanilla Bean Liquid Stevia
- 3 tbsp. Treleafia (powdered stevia)
- 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- In a large bowl, stir together the nut butters, butter flavor, almond extract and vanilla bean stevia. (Use a blender for a better consistency!)
- Stir in the powdered stevia and pink himalayan salt.
- Scoop into a sealable container and refrigerate to store.
Stick in the fridge after one hour of it sitting out. Put in 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil to make sure that it does not go rancid if you are keeping for more than one week.
-Makes 1 cup. 1 serving= 1 tbsp. This recipe is : sugar free, low carb, gluten free, dairy free and vegan!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.