03 Aug Cauli-Rice Shrimp Scampi
Posted at 21:31h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 bags riced cauliflower, fresh or frozen
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- Non-stick Olive Oil Spray
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (PHASE 2)
- 1 medium lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste after cooking
In a large skillet, saute the cauliflower and shrimp in the olive oil spray until the cauliflower is cooked. If your shrimp are on the well-done side, then get the cauliflower started first, adding the shrimp only to warm them up.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste after cooking.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.