02 Oct Cauliflower Brownies
- 2 cup raw cauliflower puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 drops liquid chocolate stevia
- 1 drop liquid vanilla stevia
- 1/4 cup avocado puree
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 3 tsp powdered pure stevia
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together eggs, stevia, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine flax and water, and set aside.
- Place cauliflower and avocado in food processor and process until broken down into small chunks.
- Add in flax mixture and vanilla/chocolate stevia, and process one more time until all combined with the avocado and cauliflower.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix as best you can.
- Gently mix in almond milk, and then stir to combine.
- Scoop batter into loaf pan and bake 30 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven and let cool for a couple minutes.
- Flip brownies onto cloth, and out of pan.
- Let cool a couple more minutes on cloth, before slicing.
- Refrigerate until serving time, with the side that was face-up in the oven, down.