14 Aug Cauliflower Clam Chowder
- Turkey breast, shredded or diced
- Nonstick coconut oil spray
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 tbsp of ground flaxseeds
- 4 -5 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 head cauliflower
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp parsley
- In a stock pot over medium high heat, spray nonstick coconut oil on the pan with garlic, onion, and celery. Cook until tender.
- Blend cauliflower in a food processor until consistency of fine pieces is achieved. Add to stock pot until cooked through.
- Add in flaxseeds and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in broth and coconut milk. Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 15-30 minutes until desired consistency is achieved.
- Season to taste and garnish with turkey.