14 Aug Cauliflower Fried Rice
Posted at 21:07h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (350 g.) (Trader Joe’s has riced cauliflower.)
- Olive oil nonstick spray
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups mixed stir-fry vegetables (broccoli shoots, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, carrot)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Black pepper
- Break the cauliflower into small pieces, and put them into a food processor (do a couple of batches if you only have a small one). Blitz for a few seconds, until the mixture resembles rice. You will skip this step if using Trader Joe’s cauliflower rice.
- Coat nonstick olive oil spray in a wok, then add the cauliflower rice.
- Cook for several minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower begins to turn just slightly golden brown.
- Add the garlic and vegetables, and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Make a well in the centre of the pan, and break in the eggs. Break the yolks, and scramble them gently, trying not to pull in too many of the other ingredients. Cook over a fairly low heat, gently scraping the eggs off the bottom of the pan, until they are nearly cooked. Gradually mix the other ingredients in with the eggs until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Add the Bragg’s Liquid Aminos and black pepper.
- Mix well, and serve warm.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.