03 Aug Cauliflower Muffin Bites
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 spray olive oil spray
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F/220 °C. Spray with nonstick olive oil spray a muffin tin that can hold up to 12 muffins.
- Cut the head of cauliflower into small pieces and pulse in the food processor until the texture is very fine, like rice. In two batches, put the cauliflower in a thin towel, gather the towel up around it and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cauliflower, eggs, protein powder, and pinch of cinnamon.
- Evenly fill the cupcake tins with the cauliflower batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the tops are firm. Let cool completely before removing from the muffin tin.