31 Jul Cauliflower Rice Broccoli Risotto
Posted at 16:46h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 Cauliflower, grated finely (in rice texture)
- 1 head Broccoli, grated
- 2 Spring onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- PHASE 2: 2 tablespoons coconut almond milk creamer, unsweetened
- PHASE 2: 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Make rice out of the cauliflower and the broccoli by either grating it or blitzing it in your food processor.
- Heat a large saucepan on a medium heat.
- Gently sauté the spring onions in the saucepan for 2 minutes until soft.
- Add the cauliflower and broccoli and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- PHASE 2 OPTION: Add the almond/coconut cream and Parmesan cheese. Season and add the lemon zest. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.