10 Aug Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
Makes 6+ servings | 1/2 cup = 1 serving
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 stalks of celery, sliced thinly
- 3 cups of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1 tbsp oultry seasoning
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- PHASE 2: 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until “rice” consistency is reached. (This can also be bought already riced at Trader Joe’s, Sprouts, or Target).
- Add olive oil spray lightly to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, garlic and celery and sauté for 5 mins
- Add in cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until they’ve begun to sweat (about another 5 mins)
- Top with pecans, spices and vinegar and cook for 1 min.
- Serve warm or store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.