03 Apr Cauliflower & Spinach Pizza Crust
Cauliflower & Spinach Pizza:
- 3 cups spinach
- 6 cups chopped cauliflower
- Organic low sugar, low sodium pizza sauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 2 Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedges
- Added protein optional: very lean chicken breast
- Microwave cauliflower for 4 minutes and then add to mixer and mix on high for another 4 minutes.
- Chop spinach and add to mixer with cauliflower. Add 2 egg whites, 1 tbsp. garlic powder, and 2 laughing cow Swiss wedges to the mixer.
- Keep mixing on medium until a foaming texture appears.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray (zero calorie).
- Use a spatula to put the mixed pizza crust evenly flat on to the pan, so that it is covered without any holes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add pizza sauce, and toppings (bell pepper, onion, red chili pepper, meat)
- Bake for another 10-13 minutes until crust is lightly browned and the toppings are cooked.
- Cut into 6 squares
One serving= 1 square; 80 calories; 6-10 grams protein