03 Apr Cauliflower & Spinach Pizza Crust
Posted at 05:58h in Phase Two Recipes 1 Comment
Cauliflower & Spinach Pizza:
- 3 cups spinach
- 6 cups chopped cauliflower
- Organic low sugar, low sodium pizza sauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 2 Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedges
- Added protein optional: very lean chicken breast
- Microwave cauliflower for 4 minutes and then add to mixer and mix on high for another 4 minutes.
- Chop spinach and add to mixer with cauliflower. Add 2 egg whites, 1 tbsp. garlic powder, and 2 laughing cow Swiss wedges to the mixer.
- Keep mixing on medium until a foaming texture appears.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray (zero calorie).
- Use a spatula to put the mixed pizza crust evenly flat on to the pan, so that it is covered without any holes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add pizza sauce, and toppings (bell pepper, onion, red chili pepper, meat)
- Bake for another 10-13 minutes until crust is lightly browned and the toppings are cooked.
- Cut into 6 squares
One serving= 1 square; 80 calories; 6-10 grams protein
Kc AdamsPosted at 15:44h, 06 January
I made this for my friend and me and have to make a couple negative comments,,,,,,,, there wasn’t enough and now she keeps asking me to make it for her!
So go good, nice and filling yet light and you feel so healthy after downing a pizza.