15 Aug Cauliflower Tabbouleh
Posted at 05:43h in Phase One Recipes, Sides 0 Comments
- 1 head cauliflower, riced and roasted
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped english cucumber
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grate or food process your cauliflower florets. If you are going to grate, don’t cut the florets off, just grate intact.
- Spray parchment paper lined cookie sheet and add cauliflower rice. Spread rice into a single layer, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and roast for 20 minutes. Stir after 15 minutes. After rice has desired doneness, take out of the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before add to the bowl of veggies.
- While “rice” is roasting, chop all veggies (except parsley) and add to bowl.
- After cauliflower rice has been added, juice two lemons over veggie mixture. Stir to combine.
- Chop parsley and add to bowl. Mix to combine.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.