22 Sep Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- 1 head cauliflower, riced and roasted
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped english cucumber
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grate or food process your cauliflower florets. If you are going to grate, don’t cut the florets off, just grate intact.
- Spray parchment paper lined cookie sheet and add cauliflower rice. Spread rice into a single layer, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and roast for 20 minutes. Stir after 15 minutes.
- After rice is at a desired consistency, take out of the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before adding to the bowl of veggies.
- While “rice” is roasting, chop all veggies (except parsley) and add to bowl.
- After cauliflower rice has been added, juice two lemons over veggie mixture. Stir to combine.
- Chop parsley and add to bowl. Mix to combine.Credit: Pancakewarriors.com