07 Aug Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
- 2 small heads cauliflower, cored and leaves removed and cut into small florets
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- PHASE 2: ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cauliflower and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover with a lid, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender, but not completely falling apart.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cauliflower to a food processor and puree until silky smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan and chopped chives and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve warm.