01 Aug Chilled Magnesium Balls
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, raw, unsalted
- 1 cup almonds, raw, unsalted
- 1/2 cup (about 8) soft dried black mission figs, chopped and hard stems removed
- 1 tsp. stevia granules
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 avocado, ripe (peeled and de-seeded)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, sugar free
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Note: Choose a baking sheet or tray that actually fits inside the freezer.
- Place all ingredients, except chocolate chips and ground almonds, in a food processor and process until thick and blended. Add chocolate chips and pulse until mixed.
- Divide the processed mixture into 10 portions, and roll each portion into a ball. Place in the freezer for about 1 hour until the mixture firms up.
- Remove balls from the freezer and roll into ground almonds. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for up to one month.