31 Jul Choc PB Cauli Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup steamed cauliflower rice
- 3/4c – 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
- PHASE 3: 1/2 cup rolled or Irish coach oats
- stevia or monk fruit to sweeten (preferably with Choc Zero syrup)
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl. Microwave for one minute.
- Stir and microwave another 30 seconds.
- Top with additional peanut butter, stevia-sweetened syrup or the droppers. You may top with sugar free dark chocolate chips or berries if desired.
You could also add half a banana for sweetness, or try adding some ground flaxseed, chia seeds, etc! Use 3/4 cup milk for a thicker oatmeal, 1 cup for a slightly thinner version.