08 Aug Chocolate Cookies
Posted at 20:03h in Phase One Recipes, Phase Three Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 tbsp VitaFiber syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp maca, powdered
- 1/2 scoop protein powder, chocolate or vanilla
- PHASE 3: 1/4 cup oats
- Mix all ingredients together then spoon out mixture on to a non-stick baking sheet.
- Make about 3 little heaps of “dough” texture.
- Bake in the oven about 10-15 minutes at a low temp (about 325 degrees F).
- Bake until slightly puffed up. Best to eat fresh out of oven!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.