03 Aug Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. monk fruit
- 1 stevia dropper-chocolate flavor
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed (PHASE 2)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded and squeezed of excess liquid
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients except zucchini in a blender or food processor. Blend until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in shredded zucchini.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and pour each muffin tin about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for at least 30 minutes or until the tops are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.