15 Aug Cinnamon Apple Chips
Posted at 17:59h in Phase One Recipes, Vegan 0 Comments
Makes multiple servings | 1 serving = 1/2 cup of chips (about 10)
- 3 apples (Granny Smith, pink lady, or honey crisp)
- Ground cinnamon
- Powdered stevia (Treleafia)
- Preheat oven to 200F degrees. Line two large baking sheets with silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Wash and thinly slice the apples as shown in the photos above. Spread the apple slices onto the baking pans making 1 single layer. Sprinkle with cinnamon and stevia powder.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip the apples over, and bake for another 1-1.5 hours. Turn the oven off and keep the apples inside as the oven cools down for 1 hour. This will help them get crunchy.
- Store apple chips at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.