15 Jul Cinnamon Apple Chips
Cinnamon Apple Chips:
- 3 apples (Granny Smith, Pink Lady, or Honey Crisp)
- ground cinnamon
- powdered stevia (Treleafia)
- Preheat oven to 200F degrees. Line two large baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Wash and thinly slice the apples (1/2 inch thick). Spread the apple slices onto the baking pans making 1 single layer. Sprinkle with cinnamon and stevia powder.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip the apples over, and bake for another 1& 1/2 hours. Turn the oven off and keep the apples inside as the oven cools down for 1 hour. This will help them get crunchy.
- Store apple chips at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
-Makes multiple servings (1 serving= 1/2 cup chips; about 10 thin)