14 Aug Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 cups ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup Treleafia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or coconut butter, organic
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce (homemade)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 raw, fresh vanilla bean
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick coconut oil spray.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined. Evenly scoop mixture into a greased or lined muffin pan, filling about ⅔ of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.