01 Aug Cinnamon Keto Granola
Servings: 5 (2 tbsp= 1 serving; 1 fat)
- 5 tbsp ground flax meal
- 5 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 oz (3 tbsp.) raw nuts (pecans, walnuts and almonds)
- 4 tbsp sugar free maple syrup (Lakanto or Vitafiber syrup works too!)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly except for the cinnamon.
- Spread out mixture onto a baking sheet to make one layer.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon.
- Bake in 350 degree over for 20-22 minutes.
- Let rest. Granola will harden as it cools. Enjoy!