15 Aug Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Makes 1 serving | 1 protein
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (MRM)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Liquid cinnamon stevia
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon spice
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 large, whole egg
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tsp Walden Farms Zero Calorie Maple Syrup, optional
- Mix protein powder, 1 dropper cinnamon stevia, 1 large egg, and baking powder in a blender.
- Add a little bit of water (about 1 tsp.) if the mixture is too dry.
- Put mixture on a non-stick medium sized frying pan, on medium heat.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on one side, or until the bubbles begin popping on top of the pancake and it’s lightly golden brown on the bottom.
- Cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes, until it looks like a pancake!
- For Topping: Add 2 tsp. Walden Farms Maple Syrup, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon spice, 1 tbsp. powdered peanut butter, and 1/2 dropper of cinnamon stevia to 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a spoon to swirl it on, add mixture on to pancake as a delicious, nutritious, protein packed topping!