06 Aug Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
Posted at 18:21h in Breakfast, Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 cup cauliflower (riced, cooked & cooled)
- ¾ cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp. all natural peanut butter or 1 tbsp. Jif Powdered Peanut Butter (no sugar)
- 3 eggs, whole
- 4 tsp Stevia or monk fruit (pure, granules)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ghee or clarified grass-fed butter or coconut oil (PHASE 2)
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Blend together cauliflower, protein, peanut butter powder or all-natural peanut butter, eggs, 3 tsp stevia, baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt ghee or clarified grass-fed butter. Stir in cinnamon and remaining 1 tsp stevia.
- Pour main mix evenly into muffin trays. Add ½ tsp of cinnamon mix to each and stir with a toothpick for “swirls”.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until slightly golden brown and cooked through.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.