10 Aug Cinnamon Swirl Mug Muffin
Posted at 18:33h in Breakfast, Dessert, Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp golden flaxseed meal (phase 2)
- 1/4 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon (or cinnamon stevia)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- PHASE 2: 2 tsp coconut oil (melted)
- Combine protein powder, golden flaxseed meal, gluten-free baking powder, and sea salt in a mug.
- Add stevia.
- Add the egg and coconut oil. Stir well, until smooth. Let sit for a minute to thicken.
- Add some water one teaspoon at a time if the batter is stiff (it should be easy to stir, but not liquid; the amount will depend on your brand of coconut flour).
- Level the top with the back of a spoon.
- In a small bowl, mix stevia and cinnamon.
- Place the cinnamon mixture in a heap in the center of the mug on top of the batter, then use a spoon to swirl just a couple of times. (Don’t over-stir to keep the marble effect.) Level the top again with the back of a spoon.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until set.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.