18 Nov Cinnamon Turmeric Tea
Cinnamon Turmeric Tea:
- 1 cup filtered water
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp cardamom
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 1 dropper stevia (cinnamon or vanilla flavored, optional)
- Add water to small sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, strain through a cheesecloth/fine mesh strainer into a mug + sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired.
Turmeric is great for diabetics and has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.