10 Aug Coconut Tortillas
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 large eggs and 3 egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for a minute or two to account for the natural thickening caused by coconut flour. The batter should be very runny right before cooking (add more almond milk and eggs in equal proportions if needed to achieve this).
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat and grease lightly (use oil of choice or an oil mister).
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet and immediately tilt in different directions to evenly distribute.
- Cook, covered, until the edges are golden and curl inward when you lift the lid (about 2 minutes).
- Flip over, cover again, and cook until browned on the other side (2 more minutes).
- Repeat until the batter is used up.