06 Aug Coffee Protein Muffin Cakes
Posted at 18:12h in Breakfast, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 scoop protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 2 oz. coffee, brewed (1 shot)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup nut milk of your choice (unsweetened almond or cashew)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 squirt vanilla stevia
- PHASE 2: 1 cup (100g) almond meal/almond flour
- PHASE 2: 1/4 cup (50g) plain Greek yogurt (low-fat)
- Preheat your oven to 355F.
- Line your muffin tins and set aside. (We highly recommend using silicone muffin tins to prevent sticking.)
- Combine all of your ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, mixing until all ingredients are incorporated and your mixture is smooth.
- Pour your muffin mix into your muffin tins, filling each well 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on the depth of your muffin tins and leave to cool completely before carefully removing your muffins from the tin.
- These muffin will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge, however, we prefer them kept in the fridge! You can also freeze them in airtight Ziplock bags where they’ll keep for months.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.